04/04/2012

Introduction



Hi y'all, I'm André Fernandes (also known as FBU).
If you stopped by this blog and are reading this, it means you must be searching for graphics and other assets to costumize your game. If so, you are lucky! I'm glad to introduce you to the Dragon's Lair, my blogspot page where I'll be posting my everyday work with Photoshop and the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP.

My work is simple, I only do edits, you know. But I believe they can help you giving some identity to your very own game. What can I say, I like to costumize my own stuff... I believe we share that in common. So, if you like what I do, please visit the page regulary to see my newest work, to download it and to use it in your games.

I don't ask for credits, really, I don't believe in that shit. Just don't devalue my work and put your name under my stuff.

Thank you and nice games!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Faça-se ouvir. Diga o que acha a respeito deste assunto!